Greater Boston Area
Marketers are much like artists. The great ones take very complex things and make them elegantly simple through storytelling. This position will be responsible for driving our creative communications through compelling thought leadership storytelling. This role is creative and highly collaborative supporting not only our marketing communications activities but of equal importance our company culture!
Do you want to help corporations, government and not-for-profit leaders learn and change the world? Use your passion, knowledge, and creative talent, to craft impactful messaging (check out our CEO's blog). We're looking for a strong writer to work with the marketing and culture teams to help write and edit content that engages leaders at all levels.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Write and edit a wide variety of other marketing content, including blog posts, social media, bylined articles, award entries, speaker submission abstracts, sales enablement tools, PowerPoint presentations, web, promotional email copy, and infographics
- Manage production of white papers, eBooks and other marketing content assets - working with outside designers on print and digital layout, facilitating proofreading and overall quality control of final product
- Collaborate with other marketing, culture and recruiting team members on content to support our content distribution strategy across multiple channels, including email, social media, paid media, podcasts, webinars and web copy
- Data-driven inbound Marketing is a core competency at LogicManager since 2007. Leverage content consumption analysis to drive and improve blog, ads, and social media posts to improve audience engagement and guide activities
- Amplify internal and external communications to employees, prospects and customers. You will support content creation and manage events for award submissions, podcasts, website, webinars, social media, user events and collaborate with our CEO for thought leadership blogs
- Support our internal and external creative team members to drive our communications with content, supporting images and videos to get the desired results
- Support product marketing with write-ups for industry analyst relations, content for speaking opportunities and marketing collateral
Actively participate in promoting LogicManager's company culture
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- BS degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
- 3-4 years relevant work experience
- Ability to understand and translate complex concepts into clear, concise and impactful communications
- Strong research, writing, editing and proofreading skills, especially in thought leadership and digital formats
- Knowledge of digital content channels and experience in creating, adapting and unifying content for multiple channels
- Critical thinker, creative problem solver and attention to detail and quality
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in storytelling and messaging
- Passion for collaborating across functions and using creative imagery to communicate
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description