Marketing Campaigns Specialist at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Marketing Campaigns Specialist will work as a part of a data-driven, modern B2B marketing and demand gen team to help measure, manage and optimize our go-to-market processes to drive business results. This individual will leverage our marketing technology systems to assist marketing and sales in processing inbound leads and will report on and measure the results. This role is crucial in managing our lead flow and reporting processes, helping to optimize our marketing investments and maintain a close partnership with Sales.
Data is the lifeblood for this role. It is the ‘hub’ of the Marketing team – everything you do radiates outward to influence other Acquian teams with your actionable insights. You’ll be providing them the tools and visibility they need in order to meet their goals in Sales and other key areas. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and enjoy problem-solving and making data-driven decisions.Responsibilities include:
- Work as a part of a small, focused team to measure and report on key demand generation and sales metrics to enable marketing and sales to execute effectively and to support strategic initiatives
- Identify data inconsistencies across sales and marketing platforms and work with team members to identify root causes and implement a sound solution
- Work cross-functionally with sales management and the inside sales team to help drive success in lead management and to track and improve funnel efficiency
- Work with our Salesforce.com development team to manage workflows, system processes and permission levels
- Assist with execution of key processes in Acquia’s Campaign Studio (marketing automation tool) and Salesforce (CRM), including lead scoring, lead assignment, contact management and more
- Create ad-hoc email campaigns and automated communications to support lead generation initiatives and customer nurturing
- Process leads in CRM system and distribute them to Sales team
- Develop and maintain effective internal customer relationships; listen to customers and address needs and concerns.
- Take on additional responsibilities and fill in gaps. Own deliverables and is accountable for results. Recognize when it's appropriate to jump in and own it, and also when to provide support and collaboration.
- Perform ad hoc data quality projects as needed to uphold database integrity
- Help to create and document processes that drive speed and efficiency in systems
- Constantly work towards meeting weekly lead generation goals for the Marketing team
- 1-2+ years experience with CRM and marketing automation solutions
- Salesforce required; marketing automation (Acquia Campaign Studio or Mautic) preferred
- Analytical and quantitative; enjoys using data to derive deep insights into the business
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Passion for digital marketing
- Enjoys problem solving
- Works well both independently and cross-functionally
- Proficient with Google and Microsoft business applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Prior success in taking ownership of projects from start to finish, including proactively communicating any issues & manage adjusting expectations
- Proven ability to learn new concepts easily
- Works well under deadlines
- Ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.