The Marketing Campaign Manager helps plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns in EMEA. The role is to develop and promote online and offline marketing content and resources addressed to the main European markets to support our awareness and demand generation efforts. The ability to handle a high volume of programs in a fast-paced and creative environment is critical to the role. Success will be measured by metrics about the increase in marketing contribution to the sales pipeline.
- Actively work with our global & regional teams and our agencies to create and promote marketing campaigns in the main European local languages - Spanish, French, German, Italian, English: events, direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Work on EMEA case studies in the main European local languages in cooperation with our global marketing team.
- Support for EMEA localized resources having English as source language. Coordinate with our global localization leader and with internal/ external reviewers.
- Provide consistent messaging across multiple channels.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- Proven work experience (4+ years) in field and digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Excellent spoken and written English and one more European language
- Familiarity with online and offline marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills as well as multitasking and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-focused, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to align creative concepts with marketing strategies
- Strong project management skills: ability to juggle multiple projects, organize and prioritize, and respond quickly to changes