Marketing Automation Specialist at Mimecast
Our Global Digital Marketing team is look for a Contract Marketing Automation Specialist to join their team and be responsible for design, implementation and execution of Marketing campaigns. This critical piece of our Digital Marketing organization is responsible for the management and maintenance of the Marketing campaign calendar, as well as the health and growth of our database.
We seek someone who is capable of understanding marketing campaign objectives, is great at managing deadlines and is extremely detail oriented. The Marketing Automation specialist will ensure consistent campaign execution to accelerate demand generation productivity. This candidate will work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams including global marketing and sales teams
- Participate in the management and maintenance of the Marketing email and event calendar.
- Understand target audiences to execute segmentation for outbound communications.
- Execute campaign strategy to drive engagement.
- Participate in database health and growth initiatives.
- Ensure processes are in place to maintain the integrity of the database.
- Build, test, and deploy marketing emails using Marketo.
- Gather results for all email campaigns and activities and report back on those results
- Support the management of marketing automation system (Marketo)
- Contribute to enhancements or updates to marketing automation platform and configuration
- Assist in training global teams to ensure adoption and scale of marketing automation technology
- Append data to database as necessary
- Understand bilateral data structures with CRM and Marketing automation systems
- Perform data extraction as necessary
- Regulate the use of data to ensure prevention of database fatigue
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications, preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with marketing automation system (Marketo preferred)
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Superb attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of analytics and reporting
- Awareness of current marketing trends and technologies
- Comfortable using Agile methodology to deliver on work
- Comfortable working with global stakeholders to drive results
*This is a full-time contract role.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. #LI-143043533_MC2