What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
About the team:
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, and expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, community and advertising. Customer Experience plays a central role by partnering throughout the company to deliver amazing customer experiences through programmatic customer engagement, a vibrant community, world-class events, and an army of brand advocates that fuel our growth engine.
As Marketing Automation Manager your role is to be courageous and challenge the status quo within our data, reporting, technology, and processes. Your main duty will focus on simplifying our team’s day to day and being the trusted resource for Marketo execution and defining our marketing automation best practices.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to plan, execute, and optimize our nurture programs
- Enable the Demand Center, Campaign, and Customer Marketing teams with marketing automation best practices and templatized Marketo programs to fuel our next stage of growth
- Build our data management practice – everything from documentation to best practice training and data enrichment, ensuring data privacy (GDPR, CCPA) and email marketing (CAN-SPAM, CASL) compliance, and creation of a database scorecard
- Audit and recommend best practices for marketing automation (e.g. Lead Scoring), oversee integration upgrades, troubleshoot issues and identify new technology enhancements to incorporate
- Keep Marketing Automation documentation current - including naming conventions, best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Create standard reporting packages to understand marketing campaign and program performance on a weekly basis
- Analyzing program results against KPIs to identify trends and ensuring programs are designed to be executed and measured correctly
- Building models to predict future performance of sales and marketing, ensure the department remains on budget, and determine demand generation targets
- Partner with our Analytics team to create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements
- 2+ years Marketo experience, Certification strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and lead generation best practices in a B2B SaaS model
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
Read Full Job Description