Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Marketing Associate at Veeva, you have the opportunity to learn from a high-caliber team at a high-growth company. You can make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are results-driven, resourceful, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect role for you. The position will be based out of Pleasanton, CA.
What You'll Do
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans; includes event and webinar execution, virtual customer conference support, partner and customer communications
- Manage webinar logistics and execution for marketing, alliances, and customer success teams
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, public relations, social media, and digital team to manage field marketing program components
- Assist in the development and editing of marketing content including, social posts, videos, corporate templates, and other program materials. Repurpose existing content for internal and external use.
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, Slideshare, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets.
- Ongoing updates to website content, ensuring the timely and accurate promotion of marketing assets.
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, speaker management, event app management, and reporting
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.).
- 2-3 years of marketing, or equivalent experience
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple stakeholders, priorities, and multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and marketing operations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.