MineralTree helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the accounts payable (AP) process. Companies like Ipsy, Mashable, Opendoor and Rover.com along with Partners like American Express, RBS, VISA and Zions and Investors like Fidelity and First Data count on MineralTree everyday! Over $200 Billion is spent by US businesses annually on broken AP processes which is where MineralTree steps in to automate the most tedious and time-consuming parts of AP. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We are a close-knit organization – everyone is working towards a common goal where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive towards challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. This is an opportunity to join a well-positioned FinTech company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our team. A successful Marketing Associate will be a results-oriented individual who is passionate about Marketing and can support MineralTree’s marketing programs, with a heavy emphasis on supporting demand generation, trade shows and events, content generation, website management and social media.
- Manage daily administrative marketing tasks to ensure the team has the support to run smoothly
- Support the team with gathering and analyzing data on marketing efforts to include, email marketing, social media, website, etc…
- Participate in managing all social media platforms
- Assist with writing weekly blog posts, external blogs, newsletters, etc…
- Manage our website (wordpress) to optimize conversion
- Support the marketing team on lead content strategy to develop case studies, whitepapers, research reports, infographics, datasheets, and more
- Participate in supporting MineralTree’s trade show and event marketing efforts
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and strong attention to details
- A passion for writing and the ability to assist with producing whitepapers, case studies, etc…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the desire to learn and work collaboratively
- Social media marketing experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog posts, etc…
- Experience with trade shows and events, including logistics and messaging
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.