Marketing Associate: Restaurant Partner Engagement at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
As a Marketing Associate on the Grubhub Enterprise team, you will be responsible for implementing nurture marketing strategies that engage our enterprise restaurant partners in taking advantage of the Grubhub Enterprise Cloud technology suite. You will plan and execute on our conference strategy and logistics, and develop comprehensive sales collateral and content that positions Grubhub as the market leader. This role requires impeccable attention to detail, excellent copywriting skills, project management experience, and a high level of creativity.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Plan and enhance Grubhub’s presence at 35+ restaurant partner conferences each year. Own the conference planning process, from managing deadlines and multiple vendors with expert accuracy, to developing booth and print collateral.
- Get creative with conferences: Develop unique and creative ideas for engaging restaurant executives, including new swag and booth ideas, special events, securing peaking opportunities, and more.
- Track and report on conference spend and ROI.
- Create print and digital content, including product sales sheets and data-driven client case studies and presentations.
- Maintain brand consistency: Work with our in-house designers to retain brand consistency throughout all print and digital collateral.
- Master the industry: Develop a deep understanding of our products, customers, partners, competitors, thought leaders, and industry happenings. You must be committed to learning about technology and staying up to date on the latest trends.
You Should Have
- Overseen planning and execution on multiple conferences within a calendar year. Your planning spreadsheets are comprehensive, organized, and impressive.
- The ability to juggle multiple vendors, priorities, and deadlines with expert accuracy -- and a smile.
- Built sales content, including case studies, presentations, and/or sell sheets.
- Experience working with account managers and sales teams.
- Expert communication skills (verbal and written) and comfort working across large cross-functional teams.
- A fabulous way to manage the logistics of multiple projects, whether by detailed spreadsheets or using a task management system.
- The belief that feedback improves your work... but you also know when to push back.
- Excitement about marketing roles that allow you to get your hands dirty, juggle multiple projects, and try new tactics. You’d consider yourself a strong individual contributor, but also a team player with a “get the job done” mindset.
- A big sense of humor and a HUGE appetite (we love eating food, taking pictures of food, and writing about food). Experience in the restaurant industry is a plus!
- Experience working in a project management system (or one you created!) a necessity.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or other relevant field.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.