Marketing Associate, Lifecycle Marketing at ezCater
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
As a Marketing Associate, you'll help us drive customer engagement by working closely with our Sales, Marketing, Service and Product teams. You'll be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing nurture and always-on campaigns across email, social/digital, display and on-site channels.
What you'll do:
- Develop coordinated nurture campaigns and tests across multiple channels (email, display etc.), with the goal of converting and engaging customers.
- Own campaign testing and optimization strategy continually finding the best ways to convert customers and grow bookings.
- Collaborate with Creative & Content teams to produce compelling marketing materials including emails, videos, landing pages, etc.
- Partner with our Analytics team to maintain performance dashboards to monitor funnel stages and conversion touchpoints across all channels.
- 2-4 years of email marketing experience, with 1–2 years of lifecycle experience. Loyalty program experience is a plus.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns across Hubspot or another CRM/marketing automation platform, with an understanding of segmentation and targeting.
- A love for the customer journey. You'll learn everything there is to know about ezCater customers and figure out how to best communicate our value to them along their customer journey.
- Excellent cross-functional communication. You have strong project management skills, and are comfortable with context switching and deadline management.
- An appreciation for analysis as much as creativity. You can connect the dots and communicate effectively. You are passionate about demonstrating ROI of your marketing programs.
- Experience in developing brand new marketing programs and establishing related goals/metrics.
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable and passionate about working in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You’ll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCater’s radical transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. You'll have a coaching environment to learn and develop, and ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.