Marketing Associate: Events & Content
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
As a Marketing Associate on the Grubhub Enterprise team, you will be responsible for planning and implementing lead nurture marketing strategies to attract, convert, and engage enterprise restaurant leads across the full sales cycle. You will nurture existing leads, and generate and enhance sales conversations, by executing on our conference strategy, developing comprehensive sales collateral and content, and planning strategic campaigns that position Grubhub as the market leader. This role requires impeccable attention to detail, excellent copywriting skills, project management experience, and a high level of creativity.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Plan and execute on Grubhub’s conference presence: Own the conference planning process, from managing deadlines and multiple vendors with expert accuracy, to developing booth collateral and conference email campaigns.
- Get creative with conferences: Develop unique and creative ideas for engaging restaurant executives at our large industry conferences.
- Track and report on conference metrics, campaigns, and spend.
- Identify and vet new conference opportunities to grow sales.
- Create print and digital content that includes product sales sheets, data-driven client case studies, and long-form thought leadership whitepapers.
- Maintain brand consistency: Work with our in-house designers to retain brand consistency throughout all print and digital collateral.
- Master the industry: Develop a deep understanding of our products, customers, partners, competitors, thought leaders, and industry happenings. You must be committed to learning about technology and staying up to date on the latest trends.
You Should Have
- Overseen planning and execution on multiple conferences within a calendar year against a $200k+ budget. Your planning spreadsheets are comprehensive, organized, and impressive.
- The ability to juggle multiple vendors, priorities, and deadlines with expert accuracy -- and a smile.
- Built multiple pieces of short- and long-form content, case studies, and sales collateral.
- Experience working with sales teams -- or better yet, thriving thanks to their support!
- Expert communication skills (verbal and written) and comfort working across large cross-functional teams.
- The belief that feedback improves your work... but you also know when to push back.
- Excitement about marketing roles that allow you to get your hands dirty, juggle multiple projects, and try new tactics. You’d consider yourself a strong individual contributor, but also a team player with a “get the job done” mindset.
- A big sense of humor and a HUGE appetite (we love eating food, taking pictures of food, and writing about food). Experience in the restaurant industry is a plus!
- Experience working in Salesforce, Pardot, JIRA, or comparable systems a necessity; experience with PR, ABM, blogging, and/or social media a plus!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or other relevant field.
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.