We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and searching for an Associate of Consumer Product Marketing to report directly to the Marketing Specialist. This role supports integrated marketing efforts, focusing on go-to-market planning and campaign development for Sportsbook & Casino initiatives.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Associate:
- Support the CPM team in day-to-day project operations: meeting planning, meeting notes, and project tracking.
- Work with Consumer Insights team to submit research requests that inform brief/message development, creative team direction, and stakeholder alignment.
- Build/Assist in competitive research reports for Sportsbook and Casino verticals.
- Support the development of integrated marketing planning and creative development.
- Partner with Agency & legal to submit all marketing assets for regulatory approval.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of work experience (internship experience is acceptable).
- Understanding of marketing channels (i.e. social, digital, broadcast, PR CRM).
- Knowledgeable, passionate sports fan with interests in fantasy sports and the Gaming/Sportsbook Industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while collaborating with various stakeholders on a team, often under challenging time constraints.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment while maintaining a results orientation.
- This role is not available for 2020 grads.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.