Marketing Analyst at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As the Marketing Analyst, there is an exciting opportunity to help our marketing team reach the next level by providing quantitative insights into the strategies that increase our growth. You’ll leverage our analytics infrastructure to collect and analyze marketing and sales data to uncover new opportunities and optimize existing performance. Your insights will be the quantitative backbone of decisions that affect all areas of Formlabs’ growth strategy.
If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Support the marketing team to analyze campaign or channel performance and identify areas for growth and change based on the data
- Become the go-to resource on standard metrics, methodologies, attribution, and other analytics knowledge
- Determine reporting and data needs from the marketing team and build solutions to provide insight and visibility into funnel behavior and program performance
- Implement and train the team on new reporting capabilities
- Evaluate assumptions and data around important metrics like customer acquisition cost, customer lifetime value, ROI of programs
- Experience in growth or marketing analytics, consulting, or financial analysis
- Excellent ability to tell a story using data that reinvents the status quo
- Expert with a modern marketing tech stack – Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Tableau
- Experience with paid search and paid social channels and tools: AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Work between teams across geographies with high levels of autonomy.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.