We are seeking a meticulous Market Manager to join our Operations team and set up, monitor, and remotely troubleshoot Soofa Signs across the country. This role will focus on keeping our fleet's of top-of-the-line IoT devices working and immaculate, with huge potential for contributing to the design of future iterations of our product. You will also act as the voice of the customer, building trusting and lasting relationships with internal and external and stakeholders from city managers to big-name sponsors.
Candidates from underrepresented backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply. Remote candiates welcome, Boston area preferred.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Manage the implementation of Soofa Signs from deal close to activation
- Coordinate activities between the client, Operations, Customer Support, and Marketing
- Collaborate with customer and operations leadership to ensure all processes are adhered to throughout the implementation process
- Collect and share key information and deliverables
- Ensure launches happen efficiently and effectively
- Ensure profitability of launches and deals
- Develop new processes as we sell to more distributed and larger clients
- Run cross team meetings and maintain spreadsheets
- 2+ years' project management experience with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- 1+ years' startup experience
- Experience using SaaS and productivity tools, such Slack, HubSpot and Asana
- Strong communicator and forward thinker
- Effective meeting planner and runner-we want to see the template you use for meeting agendas!
- Meticulously organized
- The ability to translate business requirements into robust, scalable design and drive proper change control through product lifecycle
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
Bonus Points For
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience owning a process and improving it over time
- Experience managing remote contractors to perform hardware/IoT installations
- Familiarity with freight shipping
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Best of both worlds: Soofa's Cambridge HQ is open, safe, and compliant for anyone who wants to use it; or, work from anywhere
- Generous healthcare, dental, vision, and parental leave packages
- Free short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Virtual team events
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally