Manager, Regional Marketing East
Greater Boston Area
IT and Business leaders have a problem: the imbalance between the business’ application requirements and the ability to meet their needs is so great they must take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high-performance provider of digital experiences, and Mendix has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Are you maniacally focused on helping internal customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through technology? Are you best of breed? If you've answered yes to these questions, come join us!
We're growing our Americas marketing organization to support our rapidly scaling business. We’re seeking an experienced, high caliber marketer who prides themselves on collaborating with Sales to create regional program strategies and develop and deliver end-user programs that directly support driving company growth targets on the East Coast.
- Develop marketing plans that are aligned with sales priorities for the East Coast
- Develop & Own marketing execution plan
- Evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI
- Manage program, quarterly and annual budgets
- Implement local product launch plans as needed
- Collaborate with Mendix partners where relevant for programs in region
- Represent regional sales priorities and frontline feedback to global resources including product marketing, digital marketing and others
- Communicate regularly with sales leadership, field sales and BDRs to drive awareness of available marketing campaigns
- Other projects as needed
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B field marketing with technology companies
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing management, developing marketing strategy, driving marketing campaigns and event management from start to finish with clear objectives, outcome and follow-up
- Experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal)
Read Full Job Description