Manager of Paid Demand Generation
At The Predictive Index, we’ve been growing our business about 30% year over year since the new management team took over in 2014. We’ve grown our web traffic by 100% in the past 12 months. We’ve doubled our MQLS YoY. Our business is on fire, and the energy is palpable.
But here’s the kicker: we’ve done all this without a dedicated paid demand gen expert.
Well, that’s about to change. We’re ready to bring on a rock-star paid demand gen manager to throw fuel on this fire.
We hope you get excited hearing about the demonstrable growth we’ve had, but it actually gets better when you learn about the cultural fabric of PI. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart—most of all when it comes to our own people. For what its worth, we were recently named the #22 company in the US to work for on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list (which analyzes 700,000+ companies).
This is the kind of opportunity that doesn’t come along often. Aside from working at a mission-driven company, having a game-changing solution to bring to market, being surrounded by fun and talented people, you’ll also play a key role in building a new market category—talent optimization.
- Partnering with senior director of marketing to set strategy to attain traffic, lead generation, and sales targets that meet our customer acquisition cost (CAC) and business performance goals
- Growing the top of the funnel. We’ve only scratched the surface here. We’re cranking out eBooks, webinars and videos, but we’d expect you to identify ways to distribute that content and draw new people to our website using that content and our product offers. We hope to use all of the following:
- Paid media (PPC, Display)
- Retargeting strategies and tactics
- Database purchases/rentals, etc.
- Marketing automation/email (promotional emails, newsletters, lead nurture, etc.)
- Executing a continuous testing strategy to optimize and improve lead quality and closed/won conversions. This includes:
- landing page conversion rates,
- cost per lead,
- channel mix
- Assisting on all automated marketing and lead nurture campaigns targeting new businesses
- Working with sales & marketing operations team to build, analyze and refine lead scoring frameworks
We think it’s important that you have the following experience:
- 4+ years of experience working in paid demand generation, lead generation, or customer acquisition marketing roles within the B2B SaaS or professional services space
- 4+ years developing and running B2B paid advertising campaigns across paid search, social media, and display advertising—with a very strong understanding of PPC. Hands on experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Bing, and Facebook.
- Experience developing and running B2B email nurturing campaigns
- Working knowledge of the implementation and optimization of lead scoring
- Experience managing vendor and marketing agency relationships (e.g. paid media, database, PR, etc.)
- Strong MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Proficiency with marketing technologies like Google Analytics, Domo, Pardot, Salesforce, etc
- Experience developing KPIs, metrics, and reports to demonstrate performance and alignment with business goals
- Experience in the creation and execution of B2B search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and tactics
Here at PI, we are big into establishing the behavioral drives someone needs to be successful in a given role. Here are the behavioral drives you need to have to thrive in this role:
- You crave the ability to have an impact on an organization. You want your efforts to make a difference to the business.
- You work well with others, but you also aren’t the type who wants to spend your days talking and socializing. You like to put your head down and get shit done.
- You strive to be organized and precise, and to satisfy that craving, you like to put smart, efficient systems and processes into place.
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We also have a brand new WeWork space located at 501 Boylston Street in Boston, MA that members of the all teams have the ability to visit!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.