Manager of New Channels at ezCater
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We’re looking for a Manager of New Channels to help drive the strategy and execution of our newest marketing channels. Our ideal candidate is one who is incredibly analytical, but can also drive creative thinking and strategy for their channels. We are open to both experienced marketers as well as individuals coming from a consulting or corporate strategy function. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to go beyond analysis and advising and into implementation and program ownership.What you’ll do:
- Lead the execution of campaigns for your channel from end-to-end, managing cross-functional teams as necessary, including Creative, Ad Ops, Product, and our vendors.
- Design A/B tests to help optimize the responsiveness of your channel and own the testing roadmap.
- Lead analysis and reports for your channel, making sure that testing learnings are memorialized and incorporated into future campaigns or re-tested.
- Facilitate cross-channel coordination and make sure that we’re sharing and leveraging learnings across channels.
- Explore and model out new opportunities.
- Support the budgeting process with forecasting and modeling.
- Constantly think about new ways to scale and optimize efficiency for your channel.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing channel management or a related analytical field like consulting.
- Expert-level Excel and modeling skills, and an understanding of basic statistics concepts.
- An execution superstar – someone who can drive the execution of multiple campaigns/project simultaneously that are at different stages of completion and require output from several cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to the highest quality output.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Someone who is flexible, adaptable and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and someone that doesn’t take themselves too seriously – we’re a collegial group and sit in an open office environment, and so we want to make sure that this person will get along well with the team!
Importantly, you’ll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You’ll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCater’s radical transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. You'll have a coaching environment to learn and develop, and ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.