We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The Strategy Behind the Game
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Manager to join our Growth Marketing team to lead our media partnership campaigns to support our Strategic Partnerships team and Direct Deals. Our company is agile and values transparency, high levels of autonomy, and cross-functional collaboration. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Media Partnerships:
- Own the strategy, budget, and execution of the media partnerships channel.
- Lead a team that manages performance marketing campaigns on web and mobile across various partners for our products.
- Review and negotiate direct deal media plans.
- Work with our Strategic Partnerships team on fulfilling media deal requirements.
- Conduct campaign analysis and share learnings cross-functionally.
- Develop measurement framework to define success.
- Present results to stakeholders and senior leadership.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 6-8+ years of relevant work experience managing digital media campaigns and hands-on trafficking campaigns, including experience with 3rd party tracking (DCM, Adjust, etc.).
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a related field.
- Ability to negotiate and effectively influence internal and external parties.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge.
- You are able to quickly identify new opportunities within the context of campaign analysis.
- Familiarity with the fantasy sports or online sports betting industry is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.