Manager, Marketing Operations & Tech at Flock
What is the job like?
- Identify and lead implementation of new marketing technology needs that will enable the team to be less dependent on limited internally built tools (eg AppCues or Optimizely)
- Increase and maintain our synchronization between HubSpot and actual Flock product usage for better utilization and segmentation of various monetization efforts
- Manage existing marketing tech stack including and potentially a newly built CMS
- Implement initiatives that will lead sales to better product usage of HubSpot such as lead scoring in order to enable them to prioritize high value customers and reduce lead to attack time
- Demand Generation:
- Build out foundational MOFU/BOFU nurture campaigns to increase the conversion rates of signups to team create and team create to monetization
- Programmatically maintain Flocks registrar/hoster target account & contact database
- Ensure alignment and proper SLA handoff between sales and marketing
- Plan and execute email campaigns, in-app messaging, and other one-to-many communications in order to increase monetization
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Work with internal and external designers to create forms and landing pages to support acquisition and conversion loops
- Marketing Budget Management:
- Own marketing budget management, tracking, and reporting of marketing activities to ensure ROI and continued investment
Who are we looking for?
- Thought-leader – Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experienced – This isn't your first time to the rodeo. You have a few years in B2B SaaS marketing and have set up an optimized a modern martech stack in support of a B2B GTM strategy
- Analytical – You can translate complex data sets to concrete business recommendations for marketing and sales leadership with the goal to optimize revenue generating investments
- Organized and Detail-Oriented – You obsessively make to-do lists and can’t stand to let things fall through the cracks
Who can apply for this role?
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role or similar position
- Advanced user of Google Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce, and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bonus Points: Strong knowledge of high velocity/high volume GTM strategy.