We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The Strategy Behind the Game
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. This role supports integrated marketing efforts, focusing on go-to-market campaign planning and execution for offline marketing channels. A successful candidate will be a self-motivated and organized individual with high attention to detail and great communication skills for interfacing with external partners.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Growth Marketing:
- Manage & own multiple channels; including but not limited to experiential marketing.
- Develop measurement framework to define success.
- Fully own budget, strategy, operations, best practices, and measurement of results.
- Develop business cases and go-to-market strategies for new sportsbook state launches; establish templatized routines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure flawless execution.
- Present results to stakeholders and senior leadership.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of consumer facing marketing channels such as Out of Home, Brand Ambassador Activation, etc.
- Ability to multitask and a willingness to maintain role flexibility.
- Familiarity with the fantasy sports or online sports betting is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is a relevant field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description