Manager, Global Social Media and Communities at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Global Social Media and Communities Manager will will work closely with the Global Corporate Communications team to enhance our brand and build strong online communities worldwide through our various social media and blog platforms. The Global Social Media and Communities Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media and blog content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between customers and the company. The successful candidate also will be required to collect and review social media and blog post data to analyze program success and develop more effective campaigns.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate as an important contributor within Nuance’s Corporate Marketing team to design and implement contemporary social media, blog, and community programs for Nuance.
- Work closely with the key Nuance executives and divisional stakeholders to drive important strategic thinking and take a leadership role in crafting and telling our story across the globe.
- Oversee communication planning, strategy, execution, and evaluation using KPIs and tools for social media, blog, and community platforms.
- Lead and manage the social media agency, resources, and budget.
- Align the tone and strategy of communications activity with our vision and business objectives, working closely with the corporate marketing team and divisional functions to shape messages.
- Bring new perspectives to other communications projects such as corporate events, customer communications, and interactive media.
- Oversee day-to-day management of social media messaging and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media and blog channels.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and WordPress.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
- Maintain content and points database for customer engagement platform
Manage customer engagement awards program
Knowledge, skills, and qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s degree or greater, with a preferred focus on marketing, communications, or business
Minimum years of work experience: 8 years of experience in social media communications, public relations, and marketing preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of and passion for all social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and WordPress
- Strong project management, digital design, and writing skills.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- Proficiency in Oracle, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other business systems.
- Experience with B2B-related healthcare, financial, government, telecommunications, and retail companies or markets
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.