Manager – Display and Paid Social Retargeting
As the Associate / Senior Marketing Associate for DraftKings you will be responsible for planning, executing, and analyzing all retargeting campaigns to existing customers of DraftKings through online and mobile retargeting strategies. You will play a vital role in driving incremental lift in reactivations and entry fees to our existing users.
You will be reporting to the Director of Marketing and working very closely with Analytics, Product and other Marketing teams; you will be accountable for hitting goals within a ROAS / Cost per action target, developing and communicating results and plans across the business and managing external provider relationships. Other duties include:
- Plan, execute, and analyze all retargeting campaigns on Paid Social, Mobile Ad Network, Web
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Collaborate with analytics team on measurement, tests, and segmentation.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Develop a learning agenda and a testing roadmap
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborate with product team and developer and be able to communicate the team’s needs.
- Manage robust budgets on ad buying, making sure spend is optimized at all times;
- Evaluate emerging technologies and test new technologies that will help drive growth for retargeting campaigns.
Skills and Capabilities
- Graduate with 3-5 years significant relevant experience from a large scale performance oriented online business or mobile app either directly (managing in house) or in a media buyer role from an agency or bid management vendor.
- Demonstrable experience managing and analyzing retargeting campaigns within display, paid social, or mobile app
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target segments and use of marketing technology
- Experience in using dynamic ads
- Exceptional analytical skills balanced with understanding of direct response marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, Facebook Campaigns, and other digital self serve UI platforms
- Strong, thorough, and deep understanding of A/B testing.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic.
- Passionate about sports
- Experience in online travel, mobile games, or online retail a plus but not essential.