Manager, Demand Generation Marketing
GreatHorn is seeking a Manager of Demand Generation, to be located in our Belmont, MA headquarters. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this role will use marketing programs experience, attention to detail, creativity and innovation to develop integrated marketing programs that deliver new leads, nurture existing leads through the funnel and ultimately secure sales pipeline and bookings.
- Design and manage multi-touch campaigns that may include, but not be limited to, email, webinars, in-person events, digital advertising, organic and paid social, ABM, direct mail and other results-focused activities to generate high quality sales leads
- Serve as a main marketing point of contact for the GreatHorn inside sales/business development team, designing and executing programs that drive leads and influence pipeline.
- Develop nurture campaigns.
- Drive optimization of GreatHorn’s website, digital and social media channels.
- Monitor performance via Marketing KPIs and Salesforce.com campaign reports to ensure continued optimization of marketing channels. Communicate results and analysis on an ongoing basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant demand generation/marketing programs experience
- Experience managing multi-touch and integrated marketing campaigns, including a foundational knowledge of modern and digital marketing tactics and end-to-end integrated campaigns including paid media channels
- Experience in B2B software, preferably in cybersecurity or messaging
- Demonstrated project management skills to deliver on deadlines across multiple concurrent initiatives
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and problem solve
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into their processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to write compelling initial copy for emails, landing pages and more
- Understanding of CRM systems, marketing automation and web platforms, preferably Salesforce, HubSpot and WordPress.
- Previous experience with Google AdWords preferred.
- Bachelors degree required.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches. Our offices are within walking distance of the Waverley MBTA stop, with plenty of on-street parking and easy access to multiple public transportation options.
GreatHorn is a high-growth startup, based in Belmont, MA. We’re Techstars graduates, backed by amazing investors, and run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with track record of success.
We’ve experienced 535% year-over-year growth, are recognized as one of 10 “Startups to Watch” by CB Insights, one of 50 “Startups to Watch” in Boston, a 2017 RSA Innovation Sandbox finalist, winners of the 2017 Tech Trailblazer Cloud award, the 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards in the Cloud Security category, and MassTLC finalists for Security Innovation of the Year.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop and support talent from all backgrounds.