We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Manager of Consumer Product Marketing to lead integrated marketing campaigns and go-to-market launches which will be focused on promoting our customer events and championship series. Through cross-functional collaboration, you will help us bring messaging strategies to life and ensure we successfully meet our goals for each event. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Consumer Product Marketing:
- Drive the go-to-market strategy in partnership with key stakeholders, including Program Managers, Event Managers, Product and Operations, Marketing Channels.
- You will manage multiple go-to-market timelines at once, ensuring campaign and marketing development is kicked off with enough lead time, for each event.
- Ensure stakeholders are aligned on goals, marketing messages, and product needs for each launch.
- Author the creative briefs with key campaign messaging for every event and ensure proper creative delivery across all teams.
- Generate strong relationships with cross functional stakeholders and Creative Agency.
- Ensure campaigns for events are highly measurable and achieve set business goals.
- Work with Program Manager and VIP managers after each event to ensure customer feedback from the Insights team is actioned via campaign/consumer processes and we continue to improve for the next GTM.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have approximately 7 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in partnering with cross functional teams in a go-to-market campaign launch.
- Expertise in brief writing and campaign messaging choices.
- Experience building campaigns across a variety of channels such as PR, Social, and CRM.
- You are highly analytical, collaborative, and entrepreneurial.
- Strong leadership and organization ability to rally teams around key business moments.
- An avid sports fan is preferable for this role.
- Knowledge of and experience with Daily Fantasy Sports and Sportsbook is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description