Lead, Brand Measurement & Reporting
This market-leading financial services company is seeking a talented individual to join the Company’s Brand Marketing, Engagement & Activation function to build the strategic learning agenda across brand, channel, and key customer segments. This candidate will have immediate impact and the opportunity to interface with marketing leaders throughout the organization, as well as our agency partners. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for data, and the ability to weave a story together from campaign, behavioral and brand health performance. This position reports into the Head of Brand Marketing, Engagement & Activation.
- Campaign measurement and reporting for brand health, national advertising efforts, integrated marketing efforts, content, social and sponsorships
- Establish and manage relationships with external research partners, manage day-to-day communication with partner agencies
- Translate data into actionable insights to inform marketing and media strategies
- Tackle broad learning agenda across national paid efforts, B2B campaigns, social and content performance
- Identify and explain key findings and strategic implications of research results in a simple, easy to understand manner that is free of subject-specific jargon. It is necessary for this individual to be able to go beyond the data to developing strategic and actionable insights
- Curatelearnings across multiple data sources to develop broader and deeper insights
- Build multi-channel attribution model partnering with Data Science
- 7-10 years of consumer insights, strategy and paid measurement experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
· Knowledge of research methodologies, tools and application of best practices. Strong analytical skills
· Experience measuring brand health and cross-media performance
· This individual should also have a curiosity and baseline understanding of state-of-the-art research methodologies, tools, and application of best practices to the business
· Ability to build relationships across the team, to provide strategic insight to enable them to make fact-based decisions
· Self-starter and resourceful
· Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) ability to recap conversations in a clear, distilled manner
· The ability to prioritize and juggle many tasks, often under a deadline, while remaining detail-oriented
- Expertise in social listening platforms (Netbase, Sprinklr, Synthesio, etc…) and analytics
- Agency experience a plus
- Expertise in financial services or insurance industry preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
VALUES & CULTURE:
- Minimal hierarchy. Every person on the team contributes and makes team successful.
- Open dialogue. Anyone can and should push, disagree, argue whenever they have something to say (just do it respectfully and with data).
- Limited signals of entitlement
- Carry our own weight – we do as much as we can to not rely on others for support that we could do.
- Collaborate and help each out whenever possible. Basically, do work that you would not otherwise do to help a team member or project succeed
- We are broader than deep. That means we need general athletes, not people that sit in defined boxes.
- Willing to trade off an open working environment (and the tax that it creates on efficiency, and it does) for increased communication and sense of team. Is understood that this is not for everyone and we need to be flexible.
- We are all given a lot of responsibility with minimal oversight. Never do anything that would embarrass the team (e.g. expense report, comments about others....)
- High degree of trust, in each other, in the team.
- No politics ever on our team, we each want everyone to succeed. Another way of saying this is high integrity.
- If you need help, ask. Someone will be willing to take the time to help you with what you need.
- A little irreverent (as long as nobody is actually offended).
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.