Jr. Content Strategist & Writer
Do you love the Oxford comma and the em dash? Do you obsess over CtO rates and A/B subject lines? Do you wake up at night with ideas for new blog posts? If you love creating exciting, interesting top-of-funnel content that will educate, inform, and drive leads, we have a spot for you on our team!
Buildium is a creator of B2B SaaS solutions for SMB real estate property managers, located in the heart of Boston’s financial district. Our All Property Management (APM) team is looking for a passionate content writer to create blog posts, inbound content, web copy, and email campaigns—with the goal of matching landlords with local property managers.
We’ve got a lot to offer. Smart, fun, salt-of-the-earth people in a highly-collaborative environment. Ownership and a lot of autonomy. Cutting-edge technologies. Great downtown location. It probably doesn’t hurt that we’re a BBJ Best Place to Work, or that we’re on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies. We’re getting bigger and we need a writer who can grow with us. If that’s you, let’s talk.
**Please note that this is not a remote or freelance position**
What you'll do:
- Act as the primary writer for our APM blog—creating and optimizing posts for search.
- Track and report blog performance back to content stakeholders.
- Execute on our content marketing plan for acquiring new customers by creating long- and short-form content assets for demand gen campaigns.
- Curate our online resource center of content assets to drive new leads.
- Work with the digital marketing team to make sure material on allpropertymanagement.com marketing site is optimized for search.
- Write, curate, and copyedit all blog and web copy to ensure adherence to brand standards.
- Execute and advocate for APM’s content style guide.
Who you are:
- BA in English, Copywriting, Marketing or equivalent
- 3+ years experience writing content for B2B marketing
- Exceptional writing skills for both short and long-form content
- Eagle-eye proofreader/editor with diplomacy skills and experience managing multiple freelancers
- An analytical, creative self-starter who can ideate, identify content gaps, and execute on-page keyword optimizations with an understanding of how it fits into the overarching content strategy
- Experience working directly in WordPress to post blogs and assets
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as Google Analytics, and content ideation/SEO tools like Ahrefs or SEMRush
- Experience with a SaaS software company or the Real Estate industry a huge plus
- Working knowledge of SEO or working with an SEO agency preferred
Benefits and perks:
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, we’re always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed — all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those aren’t just words on our wall — they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what we’re building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.