INBOUND Attendee Experience Associate
Are you passionate about great customer service and delightful experiences—in person and online? We’re looking for someone to work on the front lines of the INBOUND event to ensure that the remarkable experience of gathering with 21,000+ of the most passionate people in business is delightful at every touchpoint.
You’ll be the first point of contact when an attendee (or prospective attendee) gets in touch with INBOUND customer service. You’ll be responsible for responding to queries, and also strategizing about how to scale and improve our customer service processes. Additionally, you’ll help support the INBOUND team administratively.
This role is a great opportunity if you're interested in growing into a project management or other role on the INBOUND team after approximately 12-18 months. We're open to recent graduates for this role.
About INBOUND and our team:
INBOUND's purpose is to provide the inspiration, education, and connections you need to grow and transform your business. In September 2018, we will host thousands of professionals from almost every industry imaginable and from all corners of the globe in Boston. In 2017, we had 21,000+ attendees from all around the world and we're excited to be bigger than ever this year.
Our team works on INBOUND year-round. We’re passionate about making every aspect of it a memorable and delightful experience.
What does it take?
- Someone who cares deeply about providing great service, but who also understands the place that automation, self-service, and policy should have in making great service scalable
- An obsession with the details that add up to a make-or-break experience for our attendees
- Stellar communication skills: both listening and being able to decode the true problem (even if it’s hidden in subtext) and writing in a clear, easy-to-understand, and personalized way
- A great attitude and the ability to roll with the punches of the good, bad, and just plain weird that come with organizing an event for 21,000+ people.
- Respond to attendee queries via email, social media, and live chat
- Assist attendees with things like upgrades, transfers, cancellations via our registration platform
- Maintain our help center and proactively add articles based on attendee questions
- Always be thinking about new or different ways that we can improve the experience for our attendees
- Provide in-person support for attendees at INBOUND 2018
- Work with the Promotions Manager to manage INBOUND promotional codes for internal teams
- Schedule and manage the logistics for vendor team meetings
- Calendar management where needed to help find meeting times with external stakeholders
- Corp card expenses for the team
- Occasional travel bookings
The ideal candidate will:
- Empathize with attendees and put themselves in their shoes
- Think in terms of processes to ensure scalable and repeatable delight
- Sweat the details to ensure a great experience for our attendees
- Communicate clearly and naturally
- Be discreet with confidential calendar and meeting information
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 30,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, close, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, and Berlin, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 3 million views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs