We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re looking for an iGaming Promotions Associate to work alongside our world-class team of Marketers. In this role, you will coordinate, setup and fulfill iGaming promotions to give our customers a best in class iGaming experience. If this sounds good to you, we hope you’ll join us.
What you’ll do as an iGaming Promotions Associate
- Support Promotions Manager in developing and maintaining Casino promotions calendar.
- Manage creative brief requests for iGaming promotions and ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Work closely with casino analyst team to allow data driven decisions on promo mechanics and bonus offers.
- Support marketing teams on a variety of other projects including Casino Events in and around New Jersey and other states.
- Establish close relationship to Compliance and Responsible Gaming team, ensuring that all requirements are met prior to launching new promotions.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a related field.
- 2+ years managing marketing campaigns.
- Customer-focused view and understanding of what a gaming customer wants.
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.