Healthcare Corporate Communications Manager at Nuance
As the Healthcare Corporate Communications Manager, you will ensure strategic alignment and continuity of topline messaging across our rapidly expanding Healthcare business, which provides ambient intelligence and conversational AI solutions that support both patients and clinicians across the care continuum. Whether it's through our Dragon Medical platform, Dragon Ambient eXperience, life-saving PowerShare and PowerScribe diagnostic solutions, our patient engagement solutions, or revenue management technology. As a trusted advisor, you will partner closely with senior business leaders to help provide clarity on key growth levers and expansion initiatives which crossover into our Sales, Product, and Research & Development teams. This position will report to the Senior Director of Executive and Corporate Communications and work out of our Burlington, MA HQ facility once we return to our office .
- Serving as a trusted advisor who supports the Healthcare Leadership Team through the timely dissemination of information via a variety of communication channels
- Supporting the growth of our rapidly expanding business lines by developing thoughtful communications roadmaps and executing plans that cascade topline messaging
- Enhancing employee engagement through clear, timely and transparent communications that build awareness, understanding, and alignment on critical topics
- Collaborating across the team to deliver meaningful organizational and product announcements
- Leading the management of the Healthcare presence on our company intranet
- Partnering closely with our colleagues on the Public Relations and Marketing team to ensure alignment of thought leadership positioning and the promotion of noteworthy coverage and releases
- Collaborating with our Talent Acquisition and People Team members to support of talent brand and recruiting efforts as we continue to grow our team
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Work Experience: 8 or more years in corporate communications related work - strongly prefer Healthcare Industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using a variety of communication channels
- Comfort and confidence working with leaders and other team members in a matrixed environment
- Ability to manage multiple global projects at once with clear attention to detail
- Ability to build trust and rapport quickly and completely
- Ability to thrive on a high performing, highly collaborative team
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.