Head of Growth Marketing
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
More about this role:
This role will report to the CMO and is an incredible opportunity to build and learn in an mission- and growth-oriented environment. The growth acquisition leader will oversee the team, strategy and execution for customer acquisition marketing programs with an equal focus on analytical business ownership and consumer experience mindset. This will be achieved by developing and steering a broad range of investments based on clear ROI targets and a tireless ambition for breakthrough improvement. Improvements are driven through data-driven media optimizations, product/tech/ops structure, or creative experience. We are looking for a general manager with a consumer tech affinity to lead the growth marketing team. The scope of the growth marketing team includes multi-channels, from digital to offline platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive membership growth and brand awareness
- Drive marketing capability and infrastructure road-map towards CPA and scale goals
- Stand-up new marketing channels (teams, technologies, processes) and define, pilot, iterate campaigns using data to inform activities and investments
- Work closely with teams across Devoted to ensure campaigns align with broader company and consumer objectives
- Manage team growth, process, and progress and keep things fun!
Attributes to success:
- Ambitious and fast operator, with a strong leadership, analytical and learning-mindset foundation
- A history of performance and aptitude is required, but actual experience with marketing is not mandatory
- Data-driven media optimizations, product/tech/ops structure, or creative experience
- Driven, entrepreneurial, and operationally-oriented leader with a willingness to dig into any interesting problem with curiosity, operational discipline, and intellectual honesty
Desired skills and experience:
- 8+ years of experience in consumer marketing, consulting, financial services, operations or related function
- History of success showcasing people leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, and accountability/strong results
- Mastery of Excel, greedy for data, with bonus for experience working with data scientists, SQL, Python, product management
- Ability to define and manage timelines, dependencies, communication across cross-functional teams and business trade-offs
- Ability to operate with speed amidst ambiguity - and be pivot readily to react to real-time data with strong strategic acumen and tactical bias towards action
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing and hiring high performing teams
- Ability to negotiate with and manage external partners towards high value outcomes
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Read Full Job Description