Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires, and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
We're looking for a Head of Global Content Marketing to lead the vision and strategy for the next phase of Vista's elite demand creation content programs. In this leadership role, you'll identify new ways to drive business value (both in acquisition and retention) through critical demand channels, and you'll build and coach the high-performing team that will help us get there.
You'll lead the building, prioritization, budgeting, and resourcing of our content investments and develop a content strategy & roadmap that serves our business' needs. You'll partner closely with department leads to ensure we have a cohesive and effective content strategy that sets us up to scale as we enter new categories and broaden the role of content within the business. You'll bring together content across the full customer journey and educate the business on the value and influence of a seamless end-to-end educational experience for our customers - attracting new prospects to Vista, engaging them as part of the community, educating them about our products, and ultimately connecting with them on a personal level as they grow their businesses with us.
What You Will Do:
- Craft a long-term vision for content at Vista that defines content marketing as a best-in-class differentiator for our company. Look for opportunities to shape content into a strategic moat for the business, owning everything from the strategy to execution and performance.
- Own all aspects of content development and shape what a content organization should look like, including the teams that are experts in writing, acquisition, lead nurturing, subject matter knowledge, and production.
- Develop a content roadmap that aligns to our goals and buyer's needs.
- Lead content insights, measurement, and performance; ultimately leading all decisions on how to build and scale our audience content engine and demonstrating value to the organization.
- Direct on the growth strategy for organic traffic across Vista's corporate website and content websites, partnering with the team that owns SEO and the roadmap to acquire new organic leads.
- Direct a team that can expand content output to new channels, audiences, demographics, locales, user preferences and/or situations. Partner with leaders across the organization to develop unique, relevant, and valuable content.
- Serve as a champion for content within Vista, be a representative to the executive team, and collaborate cross-functionally with other teams and departments like product and partner marketing, customer success and education, PR and comms, and sales.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Experience leading content marketing strategy.
- Passionate about building successful content programs that build brand awareness, drive growth, and provide value to an audience.
- Experience growing traffic, lead generation, and audience engagement through unique, relevant, and sophisticated content programs.
- Understanding of SEO foundations and ultimately know how to best set up our content and websites for success in search.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. You are just as comfortable giving a presentation to the CEO as you are speaking with an engineer, a designer, or a copywriter.
- Naturally self-directed, operate at a high cadence, and enthusiastic about building and managing high-performing remote teams.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy, and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites, and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses can create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Merchandising, Pre-Sales, Work from Home, Graphic Design, Sales, Retail, Contract, Creative