Growth Operations Analyst
The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering results, complete ownership of work and outputs, finding a way to work through barriers, finding ways to work efficiently, and excellent business judgment. S/he should have a demonstrated ability to think analytically about the business, have a critical eye for detail, and have high expectation and standards.
- Analyze reports and data to help go-to-market (sales, marketing, and sales associate) leaders understand the drivers of their business.
- Develop and improve reporting efficiency and accuracy through the automation and optimization of reporting processes
- Create and distribute reports weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to the executive management team
- Pull data from multiple data sources, including Salesforce and Excel spreadsheets to aggregate into reports and business insights.
- Provide analytical support for sales leaders
- Collaborate with peers in sales and operations and other parts of the business to streamline analytical functions and outputs.
- Manage special projects, as needed, by the business to drive go-to-market performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for successfully delivering measurable results in fast-moving environments
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- High visibility role
- Ability to grow within role
Years of Experience:
- 3-5 Years