Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The xtraCHEF by Toast product line is centered around the restaurant back office. Through products like the AP Automation, Inventory, procurement and bill payment, we help restaurant operators manage their food cost and improve productivity.
Are you bready* for a change?
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven marketing professional who has a unique ability to coordinate a program, could double as a Marketing Ops pro and is delighted by data. The ideal candidate is a full stack marketer who is looking to build funnels from the ground up, can easily switch gears between goal setting, executing, and driving cross-functional buy-in. This is a perfect opportunity for a talented marketer looking to make a mark at a rapidly growing company.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Drive new product or segment-specific strategic initiatives to scale and drive efficiency throughout the xtraCHEF by Toast funnel
- Get buy-in on funnel optimization programs, influence cross functionally and activate team members to drive program success
- Dig into data to establish baselines, uncover areas of opportunity, set goals and effectively track tests
- Identify gaps in data infrastructure and partner cross functionally to roadmap and execute on path to ideal state while identifying short term wins
- Build or partner to create effective Marketing/Sales tactics to improve top of funnel demand and middle of the funnel conversion
- Build from the ground up new marketing levers and rapidly operationalize top performers into evergreen programs
- Take ownership of programs at a fast pace and establish oneself as the funnel expert
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience with a broad array of Marketing channels, including, but not limited to, SEM and Paid Social, CRO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and more.
- Salesforce, Pardot or Marketo Certified is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel and business intelligence tools like Looker or Tableau
- Testing methodology: can build an MVP with little to no technical debt and always has eye on path to scale
- Deep understanding of funnel measures (LTV to CAC, MQL to Opp, etc.) and how those translate to new initiatives and business experiments
- Track record of building strong partnerships across the organization
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.