Growth Marketing Manager - User Acquisition at Embark Veterinary
Love dogs? This is the place for you!
Discover your dog more than fur deep with the most comprehensive DNA test on the market. Designed by world leaders in dog genetics, in partnership with Cornell University, the Embark DNA Test tells owners what breeds make up their pets, how to prevent future possible health problems, and what features and traits their pet might have. Help us end preventable disease in dogs and improve the lives of pets and their people through genomics.
Embark is the only dog DNA test using a research-grade DNA microarray, letting us give our customers the most accurate and comprehensive results on the market. More importantly, it allows us to do ongoing research into the genetics of dogs, which are a fantastic population for genetic discovery due to selective breeding over time. Our research focuses on mapping new traits and diseases, improving personalized veterinary medicine, and developing new breeding programs to eliminate preventable diseases in pets.
Interested in joining? We're looking for highly motivated and driven employees who will help us stay on the cutting edge of creativity and innovation in the fast-growing consumer genetics space.
As a Growth Marketing Manager for User Acquisition, you will help (re)define our growth strategy. Using data analysis and consumer insights, you will explore opportunities and run experiments to validate new ideas and pressure test current practices for online and offline channels. You are the champion of data-informed decision making and will inform key company-wide KPIs.
- Own and manage online channel spends in social, search, and display channels, as well as some offline channels.
- Focus strategy on overall customer acquisition including, driving down customer acquisition cost, maximizing customer lifetime value and strengthening brand equity and consumer perceptions.
- Build the experiment and learnings playbook by running growth-specific testing and analysis.
- Support key product launches by defining success criteria, implementing multi-channel campaigns, and running point on both strategy and execution.
- Develop and implement our marketing automation and engagement roadmap.
- Participate in strategic planning with senior leadership, ensuring that day-to-day and near-term work aligns with our long-term strategy.
- Promote a metrics-driven culture across the company.
- 5-8 years of experience in user acquisition with a track record of scaling paid marketing campaigns while maintaining positive ROI.
- Consumer e-commerce experience required.
- Expert understanding of either Facebook or Search marketing with a desire to learn and explore additional channels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with marketing automation and analytics systems. Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Ads Editors, etc.
- High level of curiosity and investigative mindset with attention to detail.
- Basic proficiency in SQL preferred.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Sense of humor and team-first attitude.
What We Offer
- Dog-friendly office
- Perks tailored for dog lovers including subsidized dog-walking services and paw-ternity leave
- Startup perks with big-company benefits
- Competitive salaries, all-inclusive health care, and equity participation
- A flexible vacation policy along with paid maternal and paternal leave
- Fully-stocked office snack bar and regular office events
- New iMacs and MacBook Pros
- Continuing education including attending conferences
Embark Veterinary Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.