Growth Marketing Associate
ezCater is the #1 online - and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $22 billion market. Our 1.8M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
This role focuses on the partner/supply side of our marketplace—caterers and restaurant owners. You’ll be a key member of a small marketing team dedicated to growing our network of partners. You’ll also help our partners attract new customers. When our partners grow, we grow. You’ll be a big part of making that happen.
What you’ll do:
- Create demand for, and grow participation in, the ezCater marketplace (working with the caterer sales teams).
- Launch products that increase caterer engagement (working with product and account management teams).
- Use your marketing knowledge to help our partners adopt programs to grow their businesses.
- Develop channel marketing strategies to acquire customers through our caterer network.
- Dream up collateral and ad creative, sniff out data trends, gather intel from our caterer partners, and much more.
- Have 1–3 years of digital marketing experience. You’re a digital native that understands the entire marketing stack. Experience driving outcomes in a channel partner network is a plus.
- Appreciate analysis as much as creativity. You’re up for getting nerdy with SQL (if you’ve never touched it, we’ll teach you) one minute, and writing engaging email copy the next. You’ll use both sides of your brain every day.
- Know how to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious.
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
Please include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater, and why we’re a great fit for you.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.