We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Associate (Ad Operations) to work alongside our world-class team of Marketers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. In this role, you will run media campaigns to support our Strategic Partnerships team and Direct Deals. Our company is agile and values transparency, high levels of autonomy, and cross-functional collaboration. If this sounds good to you, we hope you’ll join us.
What you’ll do as a Growth Marketing Associate:
- You will manage campaign performance marketing campaigns on web and mobile across various supply partners for our products.
- You will work with our Strategic Partnerships team on fulfilling media deal requirements.
- Conduct campaign analysis and share learnings cross-functionally.
- You will act as the point of contact and account manager for paid media responsibilities.
- You’ll review and negotiate media plans.
- You will traffic campaigns and creative across desktop and mobile.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a related field.
- 2+ years managing digital media campaigns.
- 2+ years hands-on trafficking campaigns and other related ad operations responsibilities, including knowledge of 3rd party tracking (DCM, Adjust, etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge.
- You are able to quickly identify new opportunities.
- Ability to negotiate and effectively influence internal and external parties.
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.