Wistia is a profitable, growing company with tens of thousands of paying customers, and over a half a million accounts. As a team, we aim to be thoughtful and measured in our approach long term. You will be responsible for our marketing automation and CRM platforms, as well as supporting the marketing team as a whole with report building, data management and analysis. Join our growing team of creative marketers marketing to marketers and help us step up our growth game!
- Analyze cross channel data, including email marketing, upsell, retention, creatives, ads, customer segments to pinpoint opportunities to increase revenue
- Own the management of our marketing automation platform (HubSpot) and the CRM integration (Salesforce) - Be intimately familiar with lead lifecycle management, including lead scoring strategies, nurture workflows, etc.
- Support marketing in construction of and reporting on effective multivariate experiments and A/B tests
- Be an advocate for automation and integration as well as “best practice” solutions. Evaluate and maintain new technologies including add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing programs.
- Assist in data management, governance, attribution rules, and data quality with marketing teams to ensure data integrity across different channels/platforms
- Effectively communicate analytical results to non-technical team members by explaining the story behind the data and make recommendations to the business based on data insights
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- 1+ years of work experience in analytics
- Expert at SQL and Excel for querying and manipulating data for analysis and visualization
- Analytical mindset
- Proficient in Tableau, Mode, or other data visualization tools
- Experience with experiment design and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- We’re fully remote for now, but we’re excited to eventually get back to our convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park