You will have the unique opportunity to decide where and how we grow demand at PlacePass!
What You’ll Do:
You will have the unique opportunity to decide where and how we grow demand at PlacePass, as the owner of the core demand generation channels and marketing budget. You will run campaigns across acquisition channels, including SEO, retargeting, paid search, and social, and continuously test and optimize our various e-commerce channels to boost conversion, sales efficiency, and repeat customers. You will develop landing page strategies, track and communicate key metrics that provide actionable insight, and create experiences that display our value proposition and brand authenticity to the marketplace. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of data analysts, product managers, and engineers to improve the end-to-end user journey.
Who You Are:
You are someone looking for an opportunity, not a job! You are a data-driven marketer with prior experience growing an e-commerce business who is obsessed with attracting, converting, and retaining customers. You are excited about the opportunity to join on the ground floor and drive growth to the top story. You are an innovative explorer of new digital possibilities. You are a creative and courageous A/B tester that has been through multiple site rebuild and redesign projects. You love enjoyable and intuitive UI and UX and have a strong grasp of front-end development. You are scrappy, resourceful, self-starter that is at their best when working with a team of talented travel enthusiasts.
Who We Are:
PlacePass is a team of 25+ diverse individuals united by a single vision: to connect people to great experiences, all over the world. Boston-based but globally-minded, we celebrate the power of travel to inform, educate, and empower people.
Over the past two years, we have built the world’s largest online marketplace for in-destination experiences (tours, activities, attractions), the third largest ($150B+) and fastest growing segment of the travel industry. We not only operate PlacePass, but also extend our platform to the world's largest travel companies, including Marriott. PlacePass is backed by an amazing group of investors and is well-positioned to make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in the in-destination experiences space.
- 3+ years of relevant growth marketing experience, with some prior startup experience
- BA or BS degree from a top four-year university or college
- A proven track record of successfully running campaigns to acquire new customers across channels in a growth environment
- Experience setting and exceeding aggressive KPIs for marketing performance
- Experience launching and overseeing structured tests to prove a hypothesis
- Experience using Google Analytics, AdWords, and Excel
- Comfort working with data, product, and engineering teams
- Prior travel industry experience
- Experience using Mixpanel and SQL
- Domain expertise in one tactical area of marketing (e.g. SEO)
- Amazing colleagues who work hard, but know how to have fun
- Competitive salaries
- Equity ownership in the company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free Global Entry
- $500 in activities on PlacePass.com annually
- Stocked kitchen with cold brew and beer on tap
- Catered weekly lunches
- Friday happy hours
- Quarterly Hackathons