Are you excited to dive into new areas? Do you love asking questions and learning new things? ASICS Digital is looking for someone to step into a global training role on our growing digital marketing team!
This role will own the evolution of the global training program on marketing tools and technologies for ASICS marketing employees around the world. The goal of this role is to drive increased adoption and use of our new marketing tools, and our ideal candidate will take initiative to become a power user of ASICS' marketing tools (even if you don’t come in with previous knowledge). This person will be exposed to many digital functions and be an integral part of the ASICS Digital strategy.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global Ecommerce platforms, and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on all marketing tools and technologies and platforms that ASICS has already invested in
- Continuously research new tools and functionality popping up across the market
- Act as the point of contact on global marketing tools for regional marketing managers
- Track and report on adoption and best practice usage of marketing tools to provide strategic guidance of further enhancement and usage
- Manage access and governance of marketing tools
- Facilitate frequents trainings on tools - from basic to advanced level users
What You've Done:
- 3+ years of marketing or digital experience
- Experience using different marketing tools and technologies (i.e. Google Analytics, Domo, Tableau, Sprinklr, Brightedge, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
- Experience working with a CMS tool
- Understanding of reporting, data & analytics to be able to train users on reporting tools
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly integrate in intercultural surroundings
- Detail-oriented with a strong ability to prioritize in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to have a flexible schedule as you will be working across multiple global time-zones
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description