Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: [email protected]
The Global Partner Marketing Executive is a critical member of the growing Partner Marketing organization within Dynatrace. You will be responsible for supporting the Partner Marketing team in the planning, scheduling, execution, and reporting of Partner Marketing activities across dedicated partner communications channels (newsletter, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and others), regular upkeep and content refresh of the partner portal, and Partner events.
In that capacity, you will collaborate with various Dynatrace marketing teams and the Partner Sales team in support of activities that result in MQLs and partner deal registrations (PDRs), including being the interface with the marketing operations team.
Your hands-on ability to execute campaigns, events, and activities, define processes and identify areas for efficiency optimization are critical components of the role.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and alignment in support of partner marketing objectives and timescales
- Work with Global Partner Marketing and Field Marketing teams to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns to drive MQLs and PDRs
- Ownership of campaign promotion such the ‘Free Trial Campaign in a Box’ with a focus on ensuring widespread adoption amongst partners globally
- Execution of the partner communications plan, including social, media and email content creation, proofing, scheduling, sending, and reporting
- Reporting and providing analysis of all partner marketing activity. Ensure continuous improvement of data and use of business intelligence to drive focused marketing messages
- Auditing and tracking of partner content pertaining to Dynatrace to ensure brand compliance and effectiveness.
- Drive partner portal enhancements and adoption based on Partner team requirements and feedback
- Degree level education in relation to a Marketing discipline (preferred not required)
- Must have experience with B2B software or a technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Strong hands-on experience developing, executing, and reporting marketing activities using Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Social Media
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation with comfort level presenting to business owners and senior management
- Must be an independent self-starter who can build good rapport with Partner Sales Managers and Marketing colleagues
- Some ad-hoc travel required for events and planning meetings
- Able to work across times zones, requiring flexible working hours to accommodate conference calls when needed
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.