Field Marketing Manger
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
The Field Marketing Manager collaborates with key stakeholders across the organization, and acts as the primary liaison between the Sales team and the Marketing organization. The Senior Field Marketing Manager develops strategy and defines the mix of marketing programs and content that drives awareness, generate new revenue and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Partner with Sales Directors, Solutions Consultants and Business Development Representatives to create and execute target account strategy. Work within the teams to drive strategy, messaging and programs that will effectively drive demand and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Lead successful execution of vertical demand generation programs in accordance with agreed objectives, positioning and messaging; Determine appropriate messaging and strategies for campaign effectiveness
- Plan, create and execute account based marketing activities, including events, webinars, email, direct mail, advertising, content and other programs.
- Act as the primary liaison between sales and corporate marketing. Work closely with marketing, sales, and other organizations to ensure lead and pipeline acceleration goals achieved.
- Monitor, track and report on results across all programs and campaigns; Responsible for allocating and tracking program budget
- Develop industry and account specific presentation and support materials, including slide decks, print and web content, and vision clips. Define and create post meeting follow up materials and leave behinds.
- Prepare account and vertical specific materials (slides, 1-pagers, infographics, etc.) to support the sales process. Determine appropriate collateral, content / articles, and other materials.
- Create email copy and scripts for BDR team to apply; educate the team on best practices and use of various materials.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 6+ years of external facing marketing experience with a focus on technology.
- Deep experience in marketing into enterprise level clients.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM).
- Extensive experience with relevant software applications including Salesforce, Hubspot and other marketing automation tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, and develop and apply new approaches, programs and techniques.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to act on your feet and make critical decisions.
- Solid track record interfacing with internal & external constituents.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time