Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
We are looking for a highly charged and passionate Field Marketing Manager to build, evangelize, and deliver world-class demand creation and lead development programs for our industry cloud solutions. In this role, you will create brand awareness and visibility for our life sciences solutions. The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with sales, strategy, and product marketing, in a fast-paced market.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and drive lead generation and field marketing plans to support Veeva revenue objectives of growing existing base and acquiring new customers
- Build field marketing plan, working with product marketing, to meet revenue objectives.
- Own development and successful execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to events, webinars, demand campaigns/nurture programs, digital advertising, social media, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers
- Oversee the timely execution of demand generation and field marketing plans
- Measure campaign effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs and present program
- 5+ years experience in marketing and demand generation for enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
- Experience in building and executing integrated marketing programs, managing program budgets, and reporting
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate across stakeholders
- Content marketing experience, including blog posts, email campaigns, whitepapers, case studies to support integrated marketing campaigns
- Hands-on, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, strategic thinker, and analytical
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time with excellent attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, SDR, customer success, subject matter experts, and product marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
Nice to Have
- Experience with salesforce.com, Pardot, and LinkedIn preferred
- Life sciences industry experience is a plus
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at tale[email protected]