Field Marketing Manager
As one of the fastest growing Software-as-a-Service platforms in North America, Toast is a Google Ventures backed company that is revolutionizing the $800B restaurant industry. Founded in 2012 and launched in 2013, Toast was recently recognized as the 3rd fastest growing software company on the Deloitte Fast 500 and named to the Forbes Cloud 100. By embracing our customer community, Toast has developed a restaurant management platform that is allowing restaurateurs to delight guests, do what they love and thrive.
As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
In 2019 we are taking a new approach to Field Marketing, and we want you to help us pave the way as we embark on this new endeavor. The restaurant industry is one that is focused directly on its surrounding neighborhood and community, and at Toast we want to invest in that community. In this role, you will be developing a deep understanding of your region and working cross functionally between Marketing, Sales and Restaurant Success to help Toast grow and succeed in that market. We are looking for a marketer with a well rounded background to help us take our events and content programs to a regional level, while working with other groups throughout the company to continue to increase our impact around the nation.
What you will do:
- Build and execute quarterly Marketing plans that integrate regional Sales and Marketing requirements with Corporate Marketing initiatives
- Support regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop/re-purpose relevant marketing content in support of regional sales managers and account executives as required.
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs – including seminars, webinars, roadshows, customer references, customer workshops, integrated online campaigns, etc.
- Lead on-site event logistics both nationally and locally by setting up hardware, driving lead registration, and demo’ing Toast
- Manage and implement demand creation and lead generation activities to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness as well as develop programs to accelerate existing pipeline
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles
- Work directly with sales leadership to build a further understanding of their market, and discover new opportunities for growth
- Cultivate and foster relationships with local restaurant associations
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales directors, field marketing peers, restaurant success team and corporate headquarters
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- 4-5 years marketing experience, preferably in B2B tech
- Willingness to travel up to 35% of time to shows to execute Toast Events
- Relentless desire to improve and challenge yourself
- The ability to be a team player as well as work independently
- Previous experience with marketing technology (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and colleagues