Field Event Marketing Coordinator at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:28 p.m. (EST) on Monday, April 27, 2020
The Field Event Marketing Coordinator will play a critical role in the development and execution of industry tradeshows and conferences, targeted field events, speaking engagements, and roadshows for the Klaviyo Marketing Team. You will have the opportunity to partner directly with vendors, as well as members of Klaviyo who are participating in events.
You will be reliable, meticulously organized, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines and budgets. You will have strong relationship and project management skills and creative marketing experience. You will be eager and willing to listen, learn, follow, and have a roll-up-your-sleeves collaborative attitude. This position requires travel.
How you will make a difference:
Coordinating logistics. There are lots of moving parts with each of our events - strong project management and organizational skills are a must. You will help source venues, hotels, and vendors, along with coordinating booths, shipping, staffing, and travel and accommodations. You will be responsible for developing timelines, organizational plans, and internal communications for cohesiveness and transparency across the organization.
Partnering. You will work cross-functionally to produce best-in-class live experiences for prospects, customers, and partners. You will also partner internally with Marketing, Creative, and Sales to produce on-brand, on-message promotional materials and content to communicate our offerings to various audiences.
Budgeting. You will be cognizant of the event budget during the entire process and reconcile all contracts and invoices in a timely manner.
Be numbers focused. Build events within the multi-touch, full-funnel campaign model and as a part of an overall Demand Generation strategy for strong ROI. Understand different audience segments and help build an events calendar to support each initiative. You will also drive pre-show interest, attendance, and post-show conversions for revenue potential.
Who You Are:
- 2 years of prior event marketing experience (B2B Marketing is a plus)
- Prior experience planning and executing on-site programs
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – both verbal and written
- A flexible multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time
- A deep understanding of the creative requirements for events with a proven ability to effectively co-produce with our creative team
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for event marketing
- Preferred prior working experience with demand gen funnel methodology for lead progression
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- Willingness to travel to events as needed
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description