To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our field marketing events are some of the highest performing acquisition sources for Formlabs, growing year over year and delivering industry-leading results that drive millions of dollars of revenue. We’re looking for the right person to plan, organize, and execute events to generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities, while also spreading Formlabs' brand awareness within the established 3D printing industry and beyond.
This role is on the Partnerships + Community team, working closely with the team driving marketing value through collaborations and experiences in the digital design and 3D printing ecosystem. Join Formlabs as our Events Marketing Manager and help us grow!
- Lead the Events strategy of virtual and future in-person event strategy, including contract negotiations, staffing, booth shipping, virtual and in-person setup and driving foot traffic and engagement.
- Curation, procurement, and management of physical and digital assets used at events.
- Ensures both virtual and physical booths at events serve an exceptional, accessible and amazing experience.
- Manage participation of external stakeholders (users, vendors) and internal stakeholders across the business, from product, design, marketing and sales to leverage their expertise and participation.
- Comfortable in the role of taskmaster, managing direct and in-direct teams, at times through periods of ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Implement the digital marketing strategy pre, during and post events, focusing on brand awareness and lead generation goals.
- Ensure that Formlabs stays at the forefront of virtual events, leveraging virtual platforms and work with the team to evaluate new virtual tools in this area.
- Have experience concepting, planning, creating, budgeting and managing logistics for a high volume of events, trade shows and conferences - virtually and in-person.
- When Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, travel 25% of the time for in-person events.
- Have experience planning, creating and managing digital marketing initiatives with data driven outcomes that support an ambitious marketing funnel.
- Ready to drive high-level strategy and get your hands dirty with booth setup and other logistics on the road or online.
- Extremely detail oriented, focused on continuous process improvement. Adaptable, creative problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with Digital Marketing tools including: Marketo, Salesforce, Zoom, other event platforms.
- Experience with digital fabrication (3D printing, laser cutting, etc.) or 3D CAD modeling
- Experience in one of the Formlabs industry verticals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.