Events & Marketing Manager
Machine learning is eating the world. At PathAI, we're applying it in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. For us, it's early days—we’ve been heads-down growing our work and the team, and it’s high time we start to focus on how we tell the story.
We're looking for an experienced marketing manager to join our team and help solve some of these challenges. If you're the right candidate, you'll use all the muscles you’ve developed in your career:
- Write external copy, crafting our message to multiple audiences. This can range from microcopy on a website to press releases - everyone from prospective clients, potential future employees, to the academic research community. To clarify, this position is **not** a leadgen or sales enablement role.
- Orchestrate our outbound efforts, like sponsorships and appearances at conferences, to make sure PathAI looks and sounds as great as we really are. Some of this is strategy, and some of this is operations and project management.
- Lead the operations of our public-facing websites and similar properties.
- Work with and coordinate other team members to get things done quickly and well.
- Devise and drive innovative initiatives to bring great people – whether they’re potential customers, contributors, or coworkers – to PathAI.
- Understand – at least at a high level – the research and technologies that bring it all together.
It's not always easy, but it's powerful, important, and rewarding work you'll be doing every day.
Great marketers come in all shapes and sizes, but to be successful in this role with us, you'll at least need:
- Experience. You've been around the block a more than a couple times with two or more years of work in this field
- A bachelor’s degree. The major doesn’t matter, but it should be part of your story.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak design-thinking shape. They're rounded out by:
- Flexible work hours
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, plus holidays and extended leave
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Fun and healthy sustenance, currently including a wide array of healthy—and unhealthy—snacks, cold brew coffee, and green tea on tap.
- Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.