We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings’ Events, Experiences and Strategic Partnerships team is seeking an Associate who will join a thriving team dedicated to building partnerships with professional sports teams. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end management and coordination of all strategic partnerships’ contractual hospitality elements. You will also support the day-to-day management and execution of partnership elements, and assist with coordinating DraftKings’ events and experiences.
What you’ll do as a Partnership Account Executive:
- Coordinate hotel accommodations for DraftKings’ events (manage reservations, billing, and internal details).
- Manage Strategic Partnerships’ contractual hospitality elements for the organization.
- Be the point person for all internal stakeholders for managing tickets and experiences.
- Ensure proper usage of ticket management software and conduct monthly ticketing reports.
- Be the point of contact on-site at various sporting hospitality events and DK signature events.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-3 years of experience in hospitality, event planning, and partnership management (ideally in the sports industry).
- You’re skilled in asset tracking and documentation.
- Experience in general administrative functions, including inventory management, shipping of materials, and player communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.