Event Marketing Manager
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Event Marketing Manager role.
You’ll deliver crucial value to our company through excellent event planning and pipeline generation activities. you'll own the successful execution of both external and internal events for Kyruus.
- Your typical day includes the coordination and management of the marketing, logistics and reporting for all tradeshows, conferences and customer events for Kyruus.
- You'll serve as the secondary lead for the Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium ("ATLAS") conference.
- You'll work with the sales team to coordinate their participation in events.
- You'll own the successful execution of all event logistics including the venue search, registration, housing, shipping, booth set-up / break-down and pre / post show marketing.
- You'll manage regional events, dinners, and national conference opportunities.
- You'll assist with managing in-house event opportunities.
- You'll also regularly leverage Hubspot, Salesforce, Asana, Slack, SurveyMonkey, Zapier, and Bizzabo.
- You'll report to the Director of Events in the Event Marketing department within the Marketing division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 3-5 years of experience in event marketing and customer relations to:
- Run email and social marketing campaigns for events and ATLAS.
- Draft and submit award submissions on behalf of Kyruus.
- Draft and submit speaking opportunities on behalf of Kyruus executives and customer champions.
- Manage pre and post show meetings with the on-site event team to assess leads, gather feedback, and identify areas of improvement for future events.
You’ll use your leadership and management skills to:
- Manage on-site staff at conferences where Kyruus is exhibiting.
- Generate and execute an integrated marketing strategy for ATLAS well in advance and maintain the campaign leading up to this annual event.
- Coordinate with other departments to create and solidify compelling program content for ATLAS and other events.
- Prep any and all speakers for events.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You've increased marketing qualified leads by successfully executing events.
- You've promoted events efficiently through social and email channels to achieve attendance goals.
- You've helped to build out Kyruus event strategy in order to increase the number of generated and influenced marketing qualified leads.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Product Marketing Manager role can move in a linear career path to Senior Event Marketing Manager. The next step in the process is Director of Events.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.