Enterprise Marketing Manager
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
This role focuses on the supply side of our marketplace—caterers and restaurant owners. You’ll drive qualified leads, increase awareness, and accelerate the sales pipeline in Chain & Enterprise accounts, restaurant brands with 8 or more locations. You’ll create campaigns that help us forge new partnerships, drive franchisee adoption at current partner brands, and drive the full adoption of our catering growth platform at top restaurant brands.
What you’ll do:
- Drive awareness and consideration amongst Chain & Enterprise decision makers using targeted paid social, email marketing, direct mail, and other programs. This is a cross-channel role—use the best tool to drive the outcomes we need.
- Use account-based marketing and digital acquisition tactics to drive qualified leads for ezCater’s diverse set of product offerings.
- Partner with our Sales, Marketing Communications, and Product Marketing teams to refine Chain & Enterprise-specific messaging and positioning around our core products for catering partners.
- Create and improve pitch decks, collateral, and other sales enablement materials.
- Create a recurring stream of new customers for ezCater and our partners by enabling our Chain & Enterprise partners to adopt and use online tools for growing their businesses.
- Have 3-5 years of B2B digital marketing experience. You’re a digital native that understands the entire marketing stack.
- Appreciate analysis as much as creativity. You’re up for diving deep into data one minute and writing engaging email copy the next. You’ll use both sides of your brain every day.
- Know how to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious.
Please include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater, and why we’re a great fit for you.
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You’ll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCater’s unmatched transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.