Engineering & Manufacturing Marketing Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As the Engineering & Manufacturing Marketing Manager, your goal will be to strengthen Formlabs’ presence in our core engineering & manufacturing segments by coordinating and guiding marketing activities. By developing creative marketing and go-to-market strategies, you will build on Formlabs’ existing success and reputation and help position the company as the leader in additive manufacturing solutions for engineering & manufacturing. If you are excited to take on this important role and build creative programs and help Formlabs grow, we want you to join our team!
- Shape Formlabs’ marketing strategy in the engineering & manufacturing segments
- Develop strategy for, write, and curate industry and technical content in collaboration with the content marketing team
- Research, develop, and document examples of additive manufacturing applications and use cases in engineering & manufacturing
- Represent Formlabs as a thought leader / industry expert at trade shows and press interviews
- Help our direct and channel sales team meet goals creating sales education materials and training
- Direct industry experience in design / manufacturing / engineering
- Knowledge of / experience with digital design and fabrication technologies
- Problem solver with customers and across the team
- Self-starter, ability to stay motivated with limited direction
- Team player who is passionate about achieving goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.