Employee Experience Co-op at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Employee Experience Team is seeking a co-op for the Fall semester to help us continue to enable employees to be able to deliver on our mission. The way that we communicate at Toast is continuing to evolve, and having a central point to enable, connect and inspire Toasters is critical to our success. In this co-op you’ll have the opportunity to help bring our company intranet (communications center) to life.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- You’ll work cross-functionally with stakeholders to identify new ways of storing information driving consistent communications across departments and provide Toasters with the tool they need to be successful.
- You’ll build frameworks and processes to help us gather data from teams across the organization, transitioning these into series & sections within Honey and helping us to bring “information centers” to life in inspiring & innovative ways.
- Find new and creative ways to utilize our existing communication channels to inspire & connect Toasters across the world.
- Enhance the employee experience by partnering on our internal programs & content calendar, including drafting creating content for employee blogs, team newsletters, e-books and our monthly Toast Magazine - The Slice!
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Availability to work full-time from July-December.
- Currently on a marketing track with an interest in pursuing a career in Marketing Communications.
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and interested in making a difference and an impact.
- Ability to use data to derive insights to drive forward a project plan.
- Creative & energetic individual who wants to be a part of something great!
*Bread puns encouraged but not required